Faith Like A Child

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Death... Are your prepared?

The sun have set and i was walking back home after a tiring jog. I saw a funeral being held near my block. Being the usual Kaypor(nosey) me, I purposely walk nearer to take a look, it was a christian furneral. I personally have not attend one before. People are smiling, laughters filled the air, exchanging well wishes. There is even buffet dinner! I smile at them while i walk pass. It just suddenly strikes me, when my time comes, what will my furneral be like? how will the people be behaving at my furneral?

I still remember long ago, my sunday school teacher says this "Death is a sure event in life, but how many actually prepare for it?" To me preparing is how I live my life, how have I impact others while being who I am. Have i being a living testimony for God? I sure hope i have been one. :)

My furneral...hmmm.... Can i have it in purple and white color. People are not allowed to cry (unless is full of Joy or misses me too much). I want vases of white daisy at each table, copies of my life journey with photos so people can read about it when they are bored. Might even bore them more. Hahaha! Have you ever thought about how you want yours to be?

White Daisy are lovely.......

2 Comments:

Blogger divinialynn said...

oh man youre alr thinking about your funeral. CHOI. haha. man im sure yours is gna be lovely. (: and you'll be looking down from God's throne room smiling. haha! anw link me! www.ainivid--.blogspot.com (:

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lisi didnt noe u've got a blog! i realise u're quite a deep thinker..noe wad, i've always been looking forward to gg to heaven. haha! =)

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home