Faith Like A Child

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Mustafa

Is a thursday! My parents are not working today so we decided to head on to Mustafa to buy a BIG luggage for my studies. I need a big one to fit my desktop to bring to states...bummer...

We spend almost 30mins or more measuring the huge range of luggages to make sure my desktop can fit in. Finally, we decide on one and I was praying hard this better be big enough, as it seems to just fit in nicely. We head on to walk around Mustafa. I have no idea Mustafa is so huge and this shopping center have almost everything!

I was at the sports section and i saw this thingy that i been eyeing to get. BuFF!! It was at the lowest section among the bags and wallets. I been wanting to get one, and saw my friend wearing it which makes me even more tempted. Those trekker shops are selling at like $28 - $30+ ? Anyway, it is going at a range of $22 -27 , which is cheaper. Immediately, I told my Mummy i want to have one! Like a little gal asking for ice cream. heez.... We squat there for like 15mins to choose one...

Finally I pick a pink, purplerish with a touch of greenish and yellowish....and i simply love it! I was playing with the different kinda style to fit on my head. My mum was laughing her head off seeing my performance. She say i look like "Ah boo neh" (indian) & "kei lian kia" (Malay) Oh well, she paid for it so deserve some entertaining from me. :)

My Buff

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh can show it to us next time we hang out, maybe u aso tempting me to get one. Sigh... cannot be a copycat!

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you and your buff. lol cant wait to see you in one!

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhm that was me. haha oops

6:35 PM  
Blogger Joy Zhang said...

ahah! 29th July go sentosa i will wear...ooowhooo!

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home