Faith Like A Child

Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Randoms...

What have i been doing lately? All sorts of stuffs. Most of the time hunting and eating the food i am craving for. Hahaa.. Blar...i am pretty much lost in time. I realise how little my brain can cope and i am defintely sure i need a PA to remind me of when to meet who and what's going on here and there. I m missing the youth camp because going to vietnam + a batam trip with my parents on the friday i am coming back. (Sorry boys and girls pls forgive me for not going but do have fun for me. We shall have a sentosa hang out instead. )

I decided to sell off my DSLR hoping to get some $ back and downgrade to a consumer camera instead. I had my eyes on RICOH R7. Try it out with my friend wende last night. It was pretty awesome. Sensertive and quick...mmm..sound and feel like Mr right to me. Hahaa.. I wanted to buy it b4 i head to vietnam this saturday. Thus with the 8hrs charging needed for electronics, i have to buy it by friday!Finger crossed that R7 is selling in the Sitex fair in expo today. Problem is my D50 is still hanging at a really low bid that i kinda refuse to let go...sigh...See how it goes....gimme good $..come come~ I m going insane!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home