Faith Like A Child

Monday, November 12, 2007

Singapura oh singapura

After 25 hrs of travelling...I finally arrived to the familiar Changi airport. While waiting for my last flight from Hongkong, the accent of Singapore are already around me. Groups of typical uncles and aunties sitting around, joking and laughing away...Singlish...the distinctive part of a Singaporean. I can't help smiling to myself as i sat there listening and watching them. On the way back to my house, i felt like i had never leave this place (although i had been away for a year.) Is a weird feeling i can't explain...everything felt like a dream. My craving for so many local food all of sudden disappear. Maybe my body is just tryign to get use to the humid weather and in need of sleep! It still feels good to be back...but at the same time i kinda miss Savannah. The weather is turning cold now...I like the feeling of wearing layers and cuddle with my friends...screaming in car as we jump in to get away from the cold. And then my brothers getting married...Oh...what mixed feelings! For now..i guess i should just sleep more....hur hur....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home