Faith Like A Child

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Drenched in perspiration

Is been a long time since i jog that far and non-stop! Yes i did it! I wanted to complete the route i been jogging the pass week. Yesterday was the 5th time i jog that route. The previous times i always end up walking because I was puffing and huffing and feel anytime i going to collaspe on the road and no one is going to save me cause is a quiet area with constructions and lands full of tall grass. I love the feeling of been drenched in perspiration. Well, not many girls do...and many times it makes me wonder "am i normal?" hahaha!

The sky was looking beautiful, it looks like God have open a hole among the thick layer of clouds. The sun rays was shinning through the hole. Hahaa...i keep looking at it while i jog and was wondering will Jesus appear at that "hole"? Ok, well he didn't. ahhaha! It was a cool evening perfect for jogging. I can't say i enjoy jogging but is actaully the easiest and best way to keep fit and train up stamina. Many times i feel so out of breath and my legs ache so bad that makes me want to stop and walk, but I keep on going, slowly and soon my breathing gets better, my aching are gone.

I feel this is like my walk with God. (I could have turn back when i am tired. I could have stop and never try again.) When i 1st come to church, no one really knows who i am. I could have easily left and stop attending. I stayed because deep inside me i was looking for somthing to rely on, to piece me back again. I choose to take the step of faith and simply trust in him. I thank God i stayed on long enough to let him crack me and mold me. It haven't being a easy walk with God, and i always ask God to remind me the day we met, the times he speaks to me. Always be real to me. Many times i stumble and turn away. I used the pain of the flesh to ease the pain of the heart. Bit by bit i struggle to overcome, but it is when i am weak i will realise how strong and powerful he is isnt it? :)

Gosh, I can't wait to go Savannah...I know my life there is going to be so dependent on him. I will still see beautiful sunset like in singapore. :)

You never fail to amaze me with your creation

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

err.. guess you should prepare for Plan B. In case your God is busying helping other people, you should learn how to help yourself.

God also need holiday and take a break!! : P

3:04 PM  
Blogger Joy Zhang said...

lol...God have million of angels helping him out. He never take break nor does he ever rest, never stop to listen....in short, he have never failed me even i have failed him for dont know how many times. ;)

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep God's always faithful! So encouraging to see the way you luv God so much=)

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey your post hav really encouraged me! seeing your faithfulness to God in the past two years have indeed blessed many people. im real glad that you stayed on too, not only you. haha. thanks for being such a dear friend lilisisijoyjoy .joy lisi. lol. its been a wonderful journey with you, our friendship. and i bet it will always be. wished you didnt have to go to savannah... but God always has the best in store for those who love Him man! so i hope this trip would be one filled with many memories (and bfs..oops. haha) yeap and may our friendship grow even stronger! i'm alr missing you even tho youre not gone. ha. the JOY of the Lord be with you!

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i m drowning in the water..i cant walk on water..what shld i do..don even have a faith as a mustard seed..

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home