Faith Like A Child

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Praise God , I got it!

After 1 year of waiting, finally i got my result for my grant from MDA. I got it! And is the full grant! The money is goign to cover my next 3 years of tution fee. Hallelujah~ I didnt expect to get the whole of 100KSGD...I am so happy, excited and jumping around. My 1st reaction was wanting to cry though...It was a tough start at Savannah..only having enough $ to survive the 1st 2 year I had to work and study... always thinking twice when buying meat or eating out. Saving money on textbooks by spending few hours photocopying or scanning at the library...agrh~ the list can go on and on... I think I would still be careful in my spending though cause they are difficult to get! I gota be wise... hur hur...so happpy!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrat!... God will alway make a way for us...

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey joy, hope this is not too late! Congrats! i am so happy for you! with the faith you are holding on to, you did it! This is really amazing!

cheers
selene lim

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please spend the money wisely.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home