Faith Like A Child

Monday, August 13, 2007

2 more weeks!

School is coming to an end. Left one more week to work on my finals and the last week would be submitting our works and tests. Last sunday i was feeling bad. I could not pin point what is wrong, just i was having pretty much a throat infection. My parents called me on Skype and i can't help but cried. I just feel so miserable but I can't let them know i am crying. I simply said I had a blocked nose that's why i am sniffling. Monday morning at around 5am i woke up with a fever. Still, I drag myself to work and then to school. Imagine having fever and i am cycling to and fro in the super hot sun. The weather is like 37 degree and super humid. I think together with stress i just broke down. After taking medication and sleeping, my fever just go and back again. I had to call in to get replacement for work. Tuesday morning, my nose and ears were blocked. My eyes area were swelling and i could also feel my cheeks swelling. I was in the state that I feel I could no long breathe!!! I skipped all my classes and finally went to see the school health clinic. I had already paid my health insurance, might as well make use right. I found out if you do not have an insurance, just seeing the nurse practitioner would cost 45USD!!! After filling up i am not sure how many forms, i finally get to see the practitioner. What I had was a bad sinus infection. How my sinus get so bad?? There is no exact answers. Most people got it during spring due to the pollen. I am a odd one who got such bad sinus during summer. I end up had to wait for around an hr to go to the nearby pharmacy and pay $20 for my medication.

Oh well, I am well now! The medication drain the stuff that is blocking my senses and i can breathe. Arrr..I never know air smells so good.... hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home