Faith Like A Child

Thursday, February 28, 2008

First Traffic Fine

OH yea...i forgot about my the first traffic fine of my life. That was such a sad moment for me...

I was sick that morning and was making my way to the school clinic. End up after waiting for about 15mins, the reception finally call my name and told me walk-in only start at 1pm. Oh bummmer.... I left and drove back home. I was drowsy from my sinus and didn't realize i turn left on a red. It is a one way street so i naturally just turn as long there isn't any traffic. I had no idea why i do that because i knew i am so not suppose to!!! A policeman was behind me and i was pulled over ....n there....i got a ticket. I drove back home with tears...Went to the courthouse a week later and paid a heavy USD$180 fine.. Sigh...my 3 weeks pay... on top of that i was not paid for my 1st 2 weeks of work. SIGH...sad sad sad......... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home