Faith Like A Child

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!!

新年快乐!!! Time flies really fast! Is CNY again. I still remember last year I went a taiwanese friend's place. Cory and his friend were really awesome. They invited so many people and cooked so much food. From tea eggs to dumplings to rice cakes etc. It was lots of fun and catch up with alot of friends. Tomorrow i will be heading there again. I will be cooking 麻油鸡! I hope it turn out good. :)

I called my parents this morning (their night) to wish them. They sounded surprise and happy to hear my voice i guess. I kinda miss them during such occasion. Missed disturbing my mum, bugging her what i want to eat etc... oh well....Anyway is the year of the RAT!

soooo..... HAPPY RATATOUILLE YEAR!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home