Faith Like A Child

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The end marks the start

Very soon I will be graduating. Yes..I am getting my degree! Is a huge step, is a dream come true, is a future I am still trying to grab on. I am actually feeling really lost now. I have no idea where I want to go. However, I know for sure I am not going back to Singapore for the time being. I miss everyone back in Singapore but there are many reasons for me to stay on here and the main one is JOBS. No company is willing to pay me for relocation if I go back to Singapore. Especially during this time when economy is bad. I already have friends who got a job but the company close down and now they are jobless again. During such time when job are hard to come by, I can only do my best and pray for God's favor. I need open doors and direction! I need more creative juices~ I still got so much more to learn and try out. I totally feel like time is running out and I am freaking out a little. My room lease ends at end of May. I gota find a new place to live. I need to sell off my stuffs before I move. I got A LOT of stuffs. Every friend who come to my room was like :...Joy...you got a lot of stuffs in your room!" Yeah..I am a junk collector. Bleah~ Now I am working on my portfolio again so I can send them out to companies. Exciting...scary...ooo....

God help me~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

learn our new blog -

[url=http://www.young-dro.com/profiles/blogs/buy-cheap-zoloft-discount] side effects of zoloft drug [/url]

http://www.young-dro.com/profiles/blogs/buy-cheap-zoloft-discount
[url=http://www.young-dro.com/profiles/blogs/buy-cheap-zoloft-discount] zoloft withdrawal symptoms [/url]

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home