Faith Like A Child

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Break Time!

YEAH! At last...the end of the quarter. I didn't sleep for the last 2 days, rushing the concept for my senior film. Ended my last day watching the animation graduation show. Seeing what i took part in on the big screen is really awesome. I spend weeks of hard work on aaron's project during the 1st half of the term and my last half was rushing my project. It was crazy but satisfying. :)  Check out the stuffs i been doing here

Yesterday i met Aaron's mum and brother. I am pretty nervous. Well...really nervous actually. I don't know what to say, what to talk about...etc etc.... I guess last night was just bad cause i was so exhausted. My eyes were burning and i am so ready to past out. Tomorrow is the graduation ceremony and i will be going with them with aaron around...brrr....oh well, i guess is a good thing to let me open up more. I will be spending a week with them at Orlando. Yeay~ Leaving on sunday morning to Universal Studio and Seaworld. I will be back next week! For now, i need to sleep soon and get ready for aaron's graduation ceremony. :D 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home