Faith Like A Child

Thursday, May 01, 2008

New Garget

After thinking for a long time, I finally ordered a Macbook!! It arrived today and i been installing skye, msn etc..I always wanted to have a laptop to use while traveling or at work. My parents can also call me on skype cause i am almost living in school now. Have to borrow the $ from my parents 1st, since it cost so much. Blah...but after talking to many people, macbook apparently last longer than other brand and since i got a student rate i might as well get this eh... :P Been using for the past few hours and i am loving it..hehehe.... Next time when i got more $ i will get a Macbook Pro...Woohooo....

The evil virus have caught me again. Once again i am down with a cold and headaches. Not a good time to fall sick when i got so much things on hand. My nose is like a tap...drip...drip drip.... Body aching alittle...agrh.... Away from me evil virus!! I will be healed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home