Faith Like A Child

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sunday

"没有打来叫你喝菊花茶, 就放在那里一正天!!“ “冰箱的剩饭又没有吃!, 放两天了!“ “把家好象当作酒店! 回来睡觉就出门, 整天不在家! "
These are all the scolding i had from my mum this morning after i came out of shower. I didn't notice the cup of tea she made, moreover is being covered up. Then not sure since when, it have become my responsiblity to clear the leftovers in the fridge. AND i have been home almost the whole week during the day at home doing my work, now she is claiming I wasn't home most of the time... *roll eyeballs* I could have scream at her but i went into my room to cry instead. Haha...I am such a baby...

Oh well, what a day to start my sunday. I left my home earlier to avoid anymore clashes with my mum, still i promise her i will come home for lunch to eat the leftovers. This month is about family, how irony whenI was quite upset with my mum. Every Sunday she knew i am going to church and she seems to have choosen this as the official day of the week to pick on me for every little thing. Sometimes I would have to wait till she finish washing the clothes in the toilet then i can shower, and i will be late for Sunday school. Sigh...But, I love going to church, my sadness jus disappear when i see the gals and friends. Hahaa..
I remember auntie Violet sharing with us during church camp about how her sister will obey her mum and do up all her chores assign to her before going to church. She honored her parents like how the bible says we should. This is something which I am still learning. ;)

Today laoban is leading the worship. I don't know most of the songs, but the last 2 songs touches me greatly. Pastor ask all out to the front, and ask families to hold hands and pray. I wasn't expecting anyone to hold my hand, just then Divinia with her parents by her side, step forwad and hold my hand and rachel's . I was so touched!

God is just so wonderful...Again and again he is there to comfort me through others or situations.
How to not fall in love you?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home