Faith Like A Child

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Florida- Orlando Universal Studio

The past weekend was absolutely great. On friday night me, Kat, Don and Nat was on our way to florida which is a 4-5hrs drive away from Savannah. It was a very cold night and thank God we spend the night in the car driving. We spend the time in car talking all kind of nonsense like what were we doing at the age of 4 or 8 or 15...blah blah...it was real funny to hear each others stories. Nat was real tired and slept at the back of the car. The rest of us start singing songs...n then soon i got really tired and slept while we were lost in florida trying to find our hotel. We finally find the hotel at around 3am i think.

The next day morning is a fun time at Universal Studio. Never did i thought I would be here so fast! I have never thought of goign to Disneyworld or some big famous themepark after my 4mths stay here. The rides are really good. I am quite scared. Very scared. I even ran away from one of the ride. A free fall one..raise you up and drop you down. Oh yeah...no way am i taking that! I took others like the roller coaster. After each ride, you can get to see your photo taken. It was so funny. All my photos show that my head is sideways and eyes shut tight hiding away. Never one that is straight up, eyes open and screaming. What i love most about themepark is so well designed, it brings u to another world. I think that explain why i feel i am smack right back into reality when i return to Savannah. :P

Photos:
http://thedesignlanguage.multiply.com/photos/album/81
http://joyzhang.multiply.com/photos/album/18

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home