Faith Like A Child

Sunday, November 12, 2006

10 more days

School term is coming to an end in 10 days time. Time really flies...I am already here for around 3 months. How weird, I felt like i been here alot time and also just a while. Is a mix feelings that go to and fro. I feel rather fruitful as I truely learned. I am also grateful that God have grant me favour among my professors. My computer course professor was asking me if i want to switch my major to motion graphics instead. He said what i have done is even better than his students majoring in motion graphics.^o^ I am proud of myself in a way, but i know is not by my strength. Thank God for creativity ya know. Next term is gona be tougher as i had taken 2 drawings courses and Art history. Can't wait for term to end man!

Last night was at my church friend's place. We were talking about how americans took so long to reach to what they wanted to say in comparison to singaporean. Had such a good laugh.

Americans:
A1 : How are ya?
A2: I am good. How are ya?
A1: Pretty good. Had a great and busy week. You?
A2: Same old, same old. So, what you been up to?
A1: Nothing much. How about you?
A2: Nothing much too. You want to go for dinner together later?
A1: Yeah sure!


Singaporean:
S1: Oie, Tonight free or not?
S2: Yah I got nothing to do.
S1: Ok, Let's go eat dinner together.
S2: K! Onz you!


Hur hur.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home