Faith Like A Child

Thursday, November 16, 2006

The swing

My mood is swinging at a extreme stage I have not experience before. The day before I was feeling so all chirppy till my friend feels I am kinda extreme. The following day (yesterday) I was feeling so down! I woke up late. My class starts at 8am and I have happily off my alarm and sleep till 9am. Prof return all my storyboards(4piece 18"X20" boards) , I had such a hard time carrying back. Rush back home to come out with my outline for my 8pages Research paper. Well, kinda get that done. My PC is going nuts again. I got no freaking idea what is wrong. Graphic Card? Motherboard? I am upset about it. Very. This morning is screwing up again. (Sobs).... 4 times the screen freeze and my whole system hang. And my mini screwdriver is with Kat, I cant unscrew the graphic card to "fix" it. SIGH..........

I told myself it can't be from God. It can't be, it can't be....and i can only trust with my faith....suddenly I am afraid...why....Is just my hormones isn't it?

The cold is hitting Savannah again, Sunday will be around 0 degree - 17 degree...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home