Faith Like A Child

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

MurderBall

(Just a quick sketch of Zupan)


Is about ruby...but on wheelchair. These people are amazing, in fact I think they are much stronger then many of us who are well and jumping around. Mentally strong, overcoming physical and moving on. I never know there is event called paralympic till I watch this movie. Great show, go catch it~

I still remember when i sprained my ankle and then following my wrist, I was feeling real shit. I didn't really show it, but the feeling of not been able to use your hand to do the usual stuffs is really sucky. I can't even hold a cup of water properly. Moreover I need to draw and use the mouse to do my work. I was wondering when will I ever have a full recovery...Is been a month now and is still kinda aching. Still, I ought to thank God for his protection especially yesterday after i read about this malay girl who fell off her bicycle during a Pulau Ubin cycling trip. She appears to have just bruise and cut, but mintues later she fainted. She was send to the hospital and appear to have a blood clot in her brain due to the fall. She didn't pull through after the operation. =(

I fell off my bicycle too, rolled, hit my head against the road and scratches from elbows to knee to my back and a sprain wrist. It could be worse...who knows...

Job33:4 The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home