Faith Like A Child

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Same old me...

I fell off my bicycle today. It was a funny sight, it really is...ahaha...I can't believe I am so clumsy! My left side of the jeans got hook on to the water bottle rack. Normally, is the right side that got hook, that's why i always fold up the right side of my jeans. I was cycling after i stop at the traffic light, then my jeans got stuck so i stop, a distance away from the traffic light. I was sitting on my bicycle still and lift up my left leg to try to get my jeans off the hook. Hahah... I lost balance and fell sideways with my jeans still stuck to the rack. Is so embrassing, because there are so many cars stopped at the traffic light! Can you imagine seeing someone stop with her bicycle and then suddenly just fall sideways?! Muhahaha...sigh...i am still the same old clumsy and blur mushroom...But, hey...I am more caution and careful now...well, ever since my injuries...I do still have phobia, who wouldn't. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home