Faith Like A Child

Thursday, September 14, 2006

1st day of school

I step out into the cold, cold rain with my bicycle @ 7.20am. Is the 1st day of school and the rain have welcome me in a pouring manner... Thank God I bought a raincoat yesterday. I was still feeling heartache cause it cost me $29USD. I made full use of it today as it is raining almost the whole day. Fall is coming, the air is turning cooler and drier despite the rain. Is just amazing how the weather changes.

1st day of school is pretty nice. I manage to find the school halls and reach there in 1 piece but cold and drench. In Storyboarding, we learn about 1 point perspective. A 2hr lesson have give me a better understanding of finding horizon level and eye level. Why didn't i figure out when i am in NYP eh? English composition is not really what i expected, is actually much more fun. She made us write things that come into our mind non-stop without thinking for like 5mins. these are some stuffs i wrote:

Rain is cold
I am hungry and i am going to boil potatoes tonight
My mum is funny
I do not know what to write now
I love the beef burgers here
My sandals are still wet
Life is full of excitment, is like packing your bag to go somewhere and you have no idea where you are going.
I need coffee
I am so tired of cooking
I love white daisy
Is getting abit cold here. Where is my jacket?!

You will be surprise of the things you write. As you can see, i am not a very deep person. Haha..some of them wrote such deep stuffs...like "being perfect is being imperfect..."

Well, I already have homeworks to hand in the next lesson. To be honest i am actually quite excited to get it going. The thing is i need to get organise abit. My notes are all in one notebook now..I really ought to sort them out and seperate them into files.

Right, time to go think about my essay...and drawings...woohooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home