Faith Like A Child

Monday, July 24, 2006

Oh man..27 days....

MY goodness...only 27days more and i am leaving here!

(Singing)
Every place I go, I think of you
Every song I sing, I sing for you
When I come back
I'll wear your wedding ring
So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go...


(Stop)
ok, ok...I guess is still early to sing that song..moreover, there isn't any man in my life i can sing this song to. Hahaa!

Right... I still haven't pack my room. Oh great... Is like being bomb! Bags throw all over the floor..letters, files, papers they are piled up on my desk. My closet, when u open it, clothes can fall out of it. I think I am the most messy girl on this earth, or maybe just in Singapore. Well, both are bad enough. Time is really running out! *pull hair* I am still blogging!! ooohooo!! Isn't that something i should be proud of. :P

Still got freelance to clear...*cheeR* Tomorrow is a day out with my Vege buddies - Movies, eat , shop...lovely.. and badminton in the evening! Yeah! Badminton!!! Is been a long time, I simply can't wait!

And i still haven't start packing. YEah! *jumps around*

Life is good! Isn't God wonderful? ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home