Faith Like A Child

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Is suppose to be HW day

Savannah is turning cold. Finally! Now is around 18 degree in the morning and then in the noon is really nice with the sun baking ya and the cool wind against your skin.

This morning is extremely cold! My fingers are numb from coldness when i am cycling to the library to meet my korean friend(JS) to go to the gym. Yes! The gym...I realise i am snacking way too much lately, i need to do something about it. The guilt is overcoming me. Hahah... I jog and i do some weights and abs exercise and then i cycle. Yeah...a break of sweat that i haven't feel for a long time. Can you imagine back in singapore I used to try to jog 4km 3 times a week? Now is been like 2 mths that i have a work out again.

JS and I were walking back to the library to get our bicycles to go back home...On the way, I start talking about japanese food and . Hahaha...End up we went to a resturant called Saigon that serve thai and vietnam food. We ordered Green Curry and a dish with beef, mushroom, green beans, stir fried in curry paste. Rice, I had rice with curry.. A cold cold day with curry to warm our body. Is D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S!!!!! I spend $8. Pretty good deal to eat in a resturant.That place is on my list when i want to pamper myself. Heeezz...

After lunch JS came back with me to my house and Kat's place to see the rooms. He is wanting to move out of Sch Dom next term as is too costly. We had a good time laughing and chatting. Haha.. Well, then Heather and Will(Church friends) is coming down to Forsyth park with their dog, Maggie to have some fun. So we end up goign there and sit awhile on the grass under the sun. Maggie is beautiful, a golden retriver. Her fur shines like the sand on the beach under the sun when she ran and jump to catch the frisbe. :)

Now is almost 7pm and i have not done much school work. In fact, None...Darn, tonight i am so gona drink coffee and stay up to do work. Oh God Help me! Right, I need to go over Kat's place for dinner, they bought the grilled chicken frm KRoger. Yummy...

Wait...Again, What's my purpose to go gym? Agrh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home