Faith Like A Child

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

But the greatest of these is love...

My tongue says " God is good, He is great", but my soul felt empty. I raise my hands to praise him but i felt nothing. I strain my ears to hear him but only silence. My tears no longer flow and I felt numb. Nothing... What is nothing? What is the feeling of nothing? It can't be define. Yesterday I asked, God where are you? During service a sadness dwell in me, i miss freedom of the holy spirit to do his work in me, I miss the holy spirit breaking me down. What is wrong? The theif come and steal, kill and destroy...have he stolen and i had not realise?

Corinthians 13:...if i have a faith that can move mountians, but have not love, I am nothing." ....."It always protects, always trust, always hopes, always perseveres."

If one have become afraid to love, what is she? If one finds it hard to trust is there still love? Can a little love still make her whole? Can she still move the mountains? Have the distant drains away the love...Or the lack of love have cause the distant?

verse13: And now these 3 remains: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

A american friend tells me, " How can one not love?! Life can't go on without love"

The world is driven by Love... God is love...and i just want to dwell in it now...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home