Faith Like A Child

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Random 16th Jan 2007

Brrr...brrr...Is really cold this morning. Even i have spend 2 wks in a much colder place, i am still not used to the cold. I believe is around 5 degree or less this morning. Even around 2pm when i am cycling back from school, the wind is piercing cold when it brush pass my face.

Art history chap 2 totaly blew me away. So much information and my brain cell is so limited. This friday i will be having a test on Chap 1 and 2. O' God save moi! MY brain is yours.

I been dreaming quite alot lately. This morning i had a dream that i am late for Art history class. How horrible, I cant afford to miss a class! It was a nightmare, thank God is jus a dream...i woke up in shock again at ard 6am....I hate it when this happen.

There is a little mouse running around in the house. Last night i think i spot that fella in the bathroom..When i came out of my shower, i saw the dust flew up at the corner near the door..just like what you see in a cartoon when something dashes really fast. This mouse from now on will be called. "peeping mouse". (How dare it peep at me taking shower.... :P )

MDA grant will be accepting application around march. I really have to start my preparation and getting professors to write testimonals etc to apply for the grant. Though I dread the repeated process, I have no other choice i guesss...

BTW, going back Singapore might be earlier than Dec. I am still thinking about it...Might try to use the long winter break to do traveling/work in states...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home