Faith Like A Child

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My poor fingers...

Spring break is here but there is no break for me. =) Is a chance to earn more $~ I am helping my landlord to clean the kitchen at a pretty good rate on a per hr basic. Guess what, i been cleaning for 11 hours from the pass 2 days and i still not done yet! The oven and stove is the more tedious one. The amount of grease that is accumulated over the years...can you even imagine that? I need to use a butter knife to scrape out the chao ta grease. I spend around 3 hrs trying my very best to clean the oven and it just come to the point that... THAT's IT AR!!! It can't be perfectly clean. I gotta move on...

Tomorrow would be the rubbish area, the kitchen floor and the carpet! ... and the fridge...agrh...n the dinning table....

1 funny thing, i think all the guys are very afraid to use the kitchen now. Hahaha...For the pass 2 days i think i only saw one of them use the microwave and that's it...Lol...

FYI, my kitchen is white carbinet, white table top, white oven, white stove....almost everything white, one grease stain not clean I see liao also buay song....lol... but pity my poor fingers, is so numb now and my skin is cracking bad..is hideous. I should treat myself to medicure after all the cleaning...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

haha... then you going to spend your hard earning $$ back to your fingers.

The best way to clean the grease is to use turpentine. If the grease is very thick..spray a bit and let it soak for a while.

That how I clean the car engine grease when I working part time at the car service workshop. Actually we use petrol to clean engine also. : P

But .. make sure you clean it up. If not.. the whole kitchen will BURN UP!!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Joy Zhang said...

Nah..the money is already use for my Graphic card and DVD player. The rest is for my 1 mth food supply. :D

Anyway, I am just using what my landlord provide...i am done with the kitchen! 15 hrs of cleaning!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home