Faith Like A Child

Friday, March 02, 2007

The random entry of everything...

Wednesday morning, with only 2 hours of sleep i head on to take my 4th art history test. Even given 2 weeks of time to study, my mind went blank for alot of questions and spellings of names of the artworks. Frustrated, but nothing much i can do. I don't even feel like checking my answers. Anyway, i decided to let it go and have a better day ahead of me. :)

This morning, my deprived from sleep body have given in. I woke up with a sorethroat and aching body. Not feeling too well...and I had overslept for an hr leaving me 45 mins to shower and walk to school in the light shower of rain. Reachign home, i decided to give work a miss and call in sick. Thank God i did so because it was pouring heavily for the rest of the evening, can't imagine if i cycle to work, i would b caught in rain and might feel even worse. I end up goign to home group that i had stop going since i start work.

Susan cooked fried steak with brocoli and cheese AND mash potatoes for dinner...yummy yummy... Later on we went crazy with dipping Oreo cookies with milk. I kind of ate too much of that, now my throat is feeling bad again...(see lar...what greed can do...ahahha) After most of them went home, a few of us stayed back to do more worship...it was GREAT...I felt so deprive of just singing and praising God...

Coming Sunday is the 15th of the CNY eh... Is time to gather and eat again! Oh well, I hope my throat will be well by then. :)

2weeks to the end of term..is madness and tiredness and stressness and whateverness...time for healing sleepnesss...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home