Faith Like A Child

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Over...for now!

Finally I get over the Art history test that i have been mugging for the past week and had even miss church to study real hard. Still, there are a few questions i roughly know i am not going to fare well. :( Oh well, I just hope i got a B for this so i can balance off my mid term grade to a B. I guess the good thing is I got an B for motion studies and an A for my Life drawing. Life drawing used to be a D while back in Singapore. Hahaha...

My motion studies prof is sick today and class is cancelled. I not knowing about this went to the other hall having around 4 hrs of free time till i start my work. I decided to walk back home on the so called "danger" street. It was a cool morning and then i saw Macdonald!!!! *_* I went in and bought myself a meal. I take away my food and was munching on my fries for my 20 mins walk back home. It was not as scary as i thought, just a car horn at me and the man was like making signal at me. I just keep walking... Then i saw my another cute housemate. He was cycling on the same road back home...He just halt to a slight stop n say Hi to me and cycle off.. I should have just hop on him and tian mi mi home...hahah..

Back home a surprise package lay above the fireplace... Is a love parcel from london......awww...Thank you my dear pea pea! Missing u lots~! N not forgetting the letter from Singapore...I miss u potato!

*love sick mushroom rushes off to work*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home