Faith Like A Child

Friday, February 16, 2007

He never forsake...

Is Valentine's Day! I have to wake up at 6.45am and walk 30 mins to school. On the way, I saw some cars filled with love shaped balloon in their car! My 1st thought is not " oh so lovely~!" BUT... " Siao ar...how they see and drive man..."

Well, the past week haven't been easy for me...again, i am feeling rather emotional. Worries about my test, lonliness, missing home, wondering how is Oreo and tiredness come attacking me on saturday night when i reach home. I cycle back at 10pm on the empty road asking why am i home alone on a saturday night. Back in room, I can only took out my journal and cry out in words to God. ALl the "why and where and how and what..." Is been a month i write anything.At the bottom of the empty page is the verse:
Matthew 11:28
Come to me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and i will give you rest.

Today, I got back my History Test. I got 93! - This come as a total surprise because the last 2 20 marks question I just write what i know without really understand what the question is asking! Afternoon i went to eat Sushi by myself! Salmon roll and tuna and eel....fantastic! All for just 6.95USD... My korean friend send me home after work and gave me a box of chocolates! What's valentine day without chocolate eh? (PS: is pure friendship, don't let your mind wander yah? :) ) Yesterday Kat and Don drive me to Curcit City and i spend USD90+ on a graphic card, now my PC is working perfectly fine! Is been a long time i hang out with them, we had so much laughter..woohoo~ Oreo's new owner finally reply after me been worrying for about 2 weeks. She also send me photos of Oreo now. (he still have that silly adorable look) This time is tears of happiness. :D

Psalm 102:17
He will respond to the prayer of the destitute; he will not despise their plea.

Psalm100:2-5
Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.

What's the most wonderful thing to come to know Jesus?
He understand the pain because he been through it all. I can trust him and entrust my burden to him anytime as long i am willing to let go... He never forsake me, he is forever faithful. This is how safe i feel when i cycle back late at night, when i walk on the quiet street or even when i just lay in bed...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HE is always there with you, even though we are not near. But you're not alone and never alone;) Trixy

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home