Faith Like A Child

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Peace before the storm...

I had rested for a couple of days before the storm arrives... The competition i had taken part have started. A 3 weeks animation competition with around 20 teams taking part. I am handling all on my own. Honestly, I got no idea how am I gona complete it. Now is 1.30am Sunday morning and i am researching about the style and look i am going for. Thank God, I have Don to help me along, giving me advice and some techniques. I am really excited about the whole thing before i get stress over it. It is also the last 3 weeks of my school term, lots of work...I been a lazy bum lately, I wish i can kick my own butt....O'Lord let me soar through the storm with style please..Amen..

Kat have came back from the woman retreat which i had give it a missed. We had a long dinner chatting and laughing as usual. I realise how bad my English is...especially the way i been talking. Is been about 6 months i am here and i still ain't speaking right. Kat had taught me when to pause and pronoucing "th" still a big problem to me. Math, I keep saying MAX....Duhz... I gota kick the singlish and talk properly...oh lazy tonuge and brain, speak properly man!! Working in the gym helped me abit too...lol...making me realise most of them can't really catch what i am saying... bummer....

Off to bed soon....zzzzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home