Faith Like A Child

Friday, June 29, 2007

Sigh...again...


Yesterday i have spend my 2 months pay on a new bicycle. Yeah...a good aluminum Trek Bike. I am happy with it, go twice as fast compare to my cheapo walmart bike which have slowly rust till the gears are irritating me way too much. Especially now i have to rush from work to school, i might as well spend my $ on a good bike that can last me for my next 2 years.

Guess what, today I was cycling along the road in a pretty fast speed..Suddenly the door of a white car that is parked along the road open!!! I swerve, and as my sense of balance is really bad... I lost control..felll and flew of my bike..

Picture this, when i pick myself up and turn back to pick up my bike...I see at least 4 cars behind. All stop on the road because of me.... a driver came out and ask if i am ok. A black guy came out from his shop to ask if i need to wash my wounds or clean myself. And then a police car at the opposite road stop and ask if I am ok. Honestly i am fine...my abrasion are not really bleeding, just some skin tear.. but now after pressing here and there on my legs, i realise i got more brusies than i thought. Anyway, I am so heartache!! My new bike is only 1 day old and i fell...I was so afraid it got dented or what...but Thank God it rides fine still....

Oh, as for that guy who open the car door..He didnt event apologise, he just ask if i am ok and then after i replied him, he disappeared. I really dont blame him, my sense of balance is really bad...Oh well..I continue to ride on to the security office and register my bike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home