Faith Like A Child

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What can go wrong, went wrong

Yesterday was my 1st day of term. This term i am working 7am -11am in my school gym. Yesterday morning i woke up earlier to work out in my gym before i open it. Guess what...530am, while standing outside my huse, I realise..I DONT HAVE KEYS TO OPEN GYM AR!!! Darn...No choice gota call co-worker and wake her up..so embrass about it, 530am man! End up she only have the keys to the unlock the lift, no keys to main entrance of the building. Oh well, still i grab the keys and hurried to the gym.... I jog 10mins on treadmill and decided to go up and call my friend whom i pass the key to. 630am..Thank God she finally answer the call! I cheong down to her house and get back my keys and rush back to take the shower in the gym. Damn..already 650am. I rush into the bathroom, while shampooing my head i realise.... FORGET TO TAKE TOWEL!!! I put back my sweaty Tshirt and ran out to the counter and grab towel. Is almost 7am and if one of the coach comes in earlier and see me butt naked...then gone case....hahah...so i swish swash quickly shower and go unlock the lift. phew... immediately got people come into the gym. I still sitting at counter combing my wet hair. As my class starts at 11 and is like 25 mins to cycle there i had to leave earlier...but the coach left again and no one to tend the counter...end up i left at around 1045 and i cycle like crazy to the other side of the town. Moreover, the sun is not helping much...Is so so so Hot ok... 32 degreee, but the dry weather makes it feel like 39 or smthing.

What a day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home