Faith Like A Child

Friday, June 08, 2007

The Summer Break Updates

Is been 4 days since the break. I realise i haven't really update much about what's going on in my life. Laziness have overtaken me so i am going to list in point form..again..haahaha

1) I am going to Blue Ridge mountain Tomorrow for 1 week! Staying in a cabin, relaxing, sketch, do some water color...oo yeah.... AND someone is dropping by for a visit... *excited*

2) My grades is out..I got 2 As and 1 C. I am not please with my C for my Art history 2. Mainly because is the way the professor judges us. Unreasonable! Part of me wanted very much to write an email to demand to see my grades for each test and assignment because according to my calculation i should have gotten a B! It pull my GPA points down to 3.66. Then another part of me say just let it go...I chose that mainly cause i am lazy to argue..Muahaha...but that will cost me being not in the Dean's list this term. Darn...

3) I pass my driving test yesterday! Oh yea, i can officially drive in Georgia. Although i have drove illeagaly a few times...hahaha...My advice, if u have not got your license and am planning to come US to study, take the test here! Only cost 20USD...very easy to pass...It took me 4 times to pass in Singapore... I am 1 step closer to wanting a Jeep, but over here Jeep are one of the more expensive vehicle..seems like I got expensive taste.

4) I had a phone interview with MDA last thursday regarding my grant again. Not sure if I will finally be bless financially this year. The interview were filled with laughter from the other side...oh..God Bless me...

5) Both my music players have forsaken me. The normad i had for 3 years is producing no sound while the 1 yr old player my brother gave me is not switching on...all due to my clumsiness by dropping them on the floor. Oh well, I am eyeing Ipod 30GB with video now!

That's it...I shall update when i am back from my trip then.... :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from Germany! You can see my photos at: http://picasaweb.google.com/tongziming

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home