Faith Like A Child

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Random...

Arr..realise i haven't update much. I just been so so tired! The weather here is really hot now, like it can go up to almost 39 degrees in the mid day. I am turning kinda tan now, not that i havent been tan, but now i am just more tan....(crap crap crap).
My knee have recover 90%. I can kneel on it now...wooopeee! My itchy hands keep wantign to pick on it, thus some bleeding again..opps~ My sinus is gone! My cure is to eat breakfast before i go open up the gym at 7am in the morning. Weird i know, but it works...so i better keep to my old habits instead of eating in the gym. :)
My studies...mmm...i am not doing well for my psyhcology course and guess what almost all my classmates are doing just as bad. Still, that give me no reason to not do well...but i am so so not wanting to study you know..I have a test tomorrow and here i am blogging, trying to escape from it! As for my other classes, I foresee my last 2 weeks of term to be hell week...I am doing way too slow in my stuffs man...sigh...Oh welll...

All in all, I can't wait for summer term to end. I think is the whole environment thingy, summer here is like to relax and head for the beach to chill. Everyone is kinda taking a break or working to earn $ for trips. I seriously need a break too...not to do much travelling but just to sleep late, go to the beach and watch some DVD...decorate my room...you know, stressless stuffs.. For now, i just have to wait for Nov to come and head back to Singapore! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home