Faith Like A Child

Monday, May 28, 2007

Night is day and Day is night

4 more days and spring term is coming to a end. Pass few days have been only 3-5 hrs sleep a day. Literally sleepign in the day because i work through the night. Last night i jus spend a night in school working on my animation. Finally completed. I cant say i am totally please about it but is good enough for now. I show my professor the almost complete one, he said I am too critical on myself. Lol...I guess i can be too into it sometimes, but having to know the amount of $ i am putting into this, I am giving it all. Last night was pretty fun, Free pizza and drinks and was screening films in the room while we do our work. Can be distracting though. At around 7+am in the morning I am already dozing off in front of the PC while editing my another assignment. Not alot of people stayed over..from 6am onwards...is quiet ...nice... ...that explains why i am dozing off...

June 8th would be travelling 7hrs up to Blue ridge mountain. Going to stay in wooden cabin for a week. Nature...the sound of running streams..the birds chirping...Trekking... Sketching at the porch facing the mountain..and if i am lucky, to see bears roaming somewhere! I am so excited. Next Fri till Thur will be working alot to earn $ to cover this trip. I am sure is all worth it! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home