Faith Like A Child

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Not a Good Start...but it will be better....

I....

...was worrying about not finishing my storyboard panels the whole weekend I stayed up till 1am working on it and waking at 7am to go for class. In end up we just need to show thumbnail today. At least I am ahead and I can work on other stuffs.

...am bleeding..my poor suffering nose is so dry that it bleeds for the whole day today. Whenever i blow my nose there is fresh red blood or blood clots. Yucks...I am sorry if i spoil your appetite.

....Thought i am suppose to hand up my 1st draft of an essay this coming wednesday, but is today! Good thing i am not the only one. Teacher is pissed and she scream" What the hell~!" :(

...nearly hit a vehicle on my way home. I was riding on the right side of the road and she want to turn right at a non-traffic junction. She comes to a stop but was so darn near me that I not sure if she see me. I got to do a E-brake. Well, if i really knock into her car, is better than she knock into me i guess.

...want to cook my tofu this afternoon but it is frozen. The fridge is going crazy again...I hope my tofu is still edible. I bought them specially from chinatown shop! *sob*
-
-
-
-
...need to rush my rough draft now.......Goodbye my love....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home