Faith Like A Child

Saturday, January 20, 2007

My brain still works!

This morning i have finally went through my art history test. Is been such a long time since i memorise outta textbooks. The night before was reading and writing and reading and writing over and over again untill my brain was so active i could not sleep at all! I laid awake till God knows what time. Don't you just dread it when your mind refuse to rest when they need to??

I walked in the cold and drizzling rain for around 30 mins to school. Is so cold I feel no desire to cycle at all. It was pretty nice really...I walk with my notes in my hand, enjoying the cold wind.. Doing my last mintue short term memory miracle.

I am so so thankful...Thank God my brain still work pretty well! I was the like the last 5th person to get out of the class of 25 students. I wonder how some can finish the long answer so fast! But anyway, I do hope i will do well for my 1st paper. *finger crossed*

Oh Oh....1 more thing..what a miracle...My pc have not freeze for 2 days in a row! Seems to be working well now. Y? I have no idea at all...it just so happen... :)

Miracle are events that can't be predicted and it brings joy to the broken soul...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home