Faith Like A Child

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Start of Spring Term

Is been a week since term starts. I am still trying to get my materials for class. Books are way too expensive and I simply can't bear to spend $200USD on Textbks. That's my 2 months food supply man! So I been busy borrowing books from friends and library...Scan and print out or even using my D50 to take photos of the pages and gona complie and print in school for free. Cheapo me...haha..

I kind of regret taking 2 theory classes and 1 studio. Math and Art History 2 is alright...Is been 10 yrs since i taken Math. I am finding difficulty keeping up...Geez... However, the other 2 classes i have my housemates, taiwan friend and my Gym co-worker taking same class as me...so that's pretty cool. :D

Animation 1 is exciting. Learning from an experience animator who had worked in Disney's films like Little Mermaid, Lion King, Emepror Groove etc. is really an experience i can't get in Singapore. Although i am knock back to basic drawing the weight of bouncing ball, it is really good practise. Listening to his work experiences is very inspiring and i am pretty hype up for 2D animation again! Yippy!

I got my Life Drawing's professor to write a letter of recommandation for my grant application. Lol...what he wrote is really flattering...Thank God for favour. I hope door for grant will open up this year. *Pray pray*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home