Faith Like A Child

Monday, March 26, 2007

You Never Forsake

Verse1:
When I am cold, your love warm me
When i cried, you dry my tears
When I am lost you guide my path
Your everlasting love embrace me

Chorus:
You never forsake
You never never forsake
because you are my Lord

You never forsake
You never never forsake
because your love is everlasting


Verse 2:
So many times I turn away
So many times I sin again
but you have never reject me

When I come to you brokenhearted
Your amazing love makes me whole

You never forsake...

I wrote a song...Hahaha...Don't know why, just in the mood to do so...Thinking back on how i pass the last few busy months, I know God have never forsaken me. So here pop a song of my thoughts...Lol..I don't even know if it makes a song! Maybe someone can add in the melody? Lol.... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home