Faith Like A Child

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I can't be bought!

On saturday night, I finally put my D50 camera into good use by taking an indian event organise by my professor. For a 3 hr night i will be earning $30USD. On that night, there were an indian singer there and he started chatting with me... He asked me to help take more photos of him so he could send back to india to show his family. He asked me to goto his store to pass him the CD of photos and he will pay me for it. I was thinking, it was great...hey i could earn more $! So well, this morning after my math test, i went to look for his store "7to11" provision store in downtown. Is pretty amazing, i just make a turn down the street and there is the shop~ Cool! He is of cos happy to see me and i pass him the CD. I was shocked when he just took out his wallet (a few hundred notes and 10, 20sUSD notes) and ask me to take whatever amount i would take if i am his gf. Geez...I keep telling him just give me what he think he should give...Dude are u crazy?!(I didnt say this last part out...but is ringing in my head). End up i told him i will just take 10USD, but he insist giving me 40USD.
Abit pushing here and there, and me keep asking him "are you sure???" i took the $. He even tell me to take whatever i want in the store... I end up taking a packet of chewing gum. To cut the long story short...I don't want to be rude and stayed and chat awhile...n the coversation comes to the point that he said he could give me 700USD a mth if i be his gf and i don't have to worried much. *_* He wasn't like a bad scary guy but just a rich lonely man. He got several stores and a motel and he is only 26! ( I tot he is like near 40s...opps..) I told him is not going to happen...no way...well, we exchanged email and i leave for work at the gym..

Is a really weird experience...Crazy men!! Kat say must be my butt that attract him.... Yeah...this magic perky butt of mine... -_-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home