Faith Like A Child

Saturday, May 19, 2007

A reflection

Yesterday we stood outside the resturant and talk till almost midnight. I stood there listening to her heartbroken story and I saw a reflection of me. She is so much like me - when comes to relationship, we are so lost in it. A betrayal will just cause the heart to collaspe. I can understand the pain she is going through, to forget someone you once love so much. I looked back at what happen and think about how wonderful God is. I lost a man but gain so many good friends that stood by me for years. Angela, Trixy and syndy who stood by me through my sorrows and depression. I still remember so clearly is through all these I found these 3 best friends. A friend at work, place their by God, had see me through and indirectly brought me to christ. Friends at church touches me and I feel the love of God through them...that keeps me going. Without all these, I can't imagine what i would become. I wouldnt dare to think about it. One thing for sure now, I know God will pull her through because he is who he is.

I never thought the homegroup Kat Don and I had in my small little room would bring forth these people that start sharing their problems and needs. 1 week ago my room was packed with 10 of us just eating and chatting. I am like many of them, away from home, needed company and a listening ear. AND a hug of course. =)

Praise God...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home