Faith Like A Child

Thursday, May 24, 2007

The kittens in the backyard

Yesterday evening when i enter my house backyard to park my bicycle. I was greeted by a tiny winy kitten crying out pitifully. It is gray with white patches on its feet (like wearing white socks!) It so so so tiny that i do not know what to do with it! N then i heard another one crying under the shed. Oh..I m such a sucker for animals! The little kitty then slowly cry his way back under the shed. Later in the evening i went kroger and get some cat food...

This morning i mix the cat food with water and place it near the shed i found them. I hear no cries from them and was pretty worried they have not survived the night. :( This afternoon when i return home, the kittens came out! Both of them! The other one is a white with grey patches. Awww...they are so so adorable. I then ask Kat out to see the kittens. She fell in love with them too...feel so sorry for the pooor kittens.

Just then a pretty lady who stay in the carriage huse behind us came home. I never seen her before...She came up to us and told us this might b the kittens from her cat... who die on Friday night..been hit by a car. :( She then went out to buy some kitten's milk while me and Kat went back n took a spray for fleas to clean the kittens up.

This is the 1st time i did this. It is horrifying to me...i almost cried. Because they were so young, we cant spray directly on them, we have to use cotton balls to wipe them. Kat say to clean from head to body. I guess i didnt clean the head enough, beacuse all the fleas are like crawling out of the poor kitten head!!! Is such a sad sight. They are so fleas infested. I try to clean as fast as i can as i can tell the kittens are having a hard time with all the fleas trying to stay on her. :( Finally they are much cleaner.

They maybe send to the humane society soon. I am so tempted to keep them..but i knew i cant afford the $ and time...oh well....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home