Faith Like A Child

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Blessed we are...

2 days ago I was in my room with mama Kat calculating my "fortune" to survive here. Lol...Is simply confusing for me because i have never bother to manage my financial stuffs while in Singapore, thus i can proudly say i am a good example of this statment "artist are poor". Well, after all the plus, minus, divide and multiply it just arrived to the conclusion amount of 600USD a month (inlcuding rent, food, art stuffs). Even though i am working, I thought the amount could be reduced more, but like what Kat say...There is no point calculating anymore because the amount will just end up be used as leisure stuffs or simply my round trip tix back to Singapore. I can't agreed even more.

Below is a part taken from Kat's blog which touches me and just reminds me that God loves us so much and we should proclaim blessing that God have been showering upon us.

"I kinda understand how Pastor Mark felt when he gave his last thousand dollars to a youth to go church camp. A thousand dollars is a lot of money. But it would do nothing in the face of his 16 million-debt situation. That's how I feel now.

Might as well bless the people that God sends our way everyday, not withholding good from those to whom it is due, when it is in the power of our hand to do so; and not saying to our neighbour, go and come back, I will give it tomorrow when I have it with me [Proverbs 3:27-28].

Might as well savor each meal with gusto, enjoying the fellowship of our loved ones and friends. Fretting not over those who reject us, but treasuring those who love us even now, knowing that the love in our hearts to give is from the Lord. And that we love because He first loved us.

Hence, no one is above another being in loving someone simply because our love is from God. He who loves little has not himself receive much love from God and is unable to love as God would. It wasn't that God never loved him, but that he never received His love.

And no one should boast about how great his or her love is for another, for all love comes from God. We are merely reflecting His love in our lives. Emptying ourselves as vessels for the Lord.

Praise the Lord. "

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I think the post should prepare more info then it has.

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home