Faith Like A Child

Monday, April 30, 2007

Fire..I need fire!!

Today sermon is about being the salt and light of the world. Bits and pieces of the sermon is stuck in my head, but those bits and pieces had make me check on the state of my heart. Pastor Kent message - To change the way you think, you have to start from your heart. I know my mind is controlling my feelings instead. I used to "talk" to Jesus in my mind alot, now my mind seems to be out of control. Sigh... What's up with me... I felt drain and lack of motivation... damn it. What a drag... *slap myself* I need to wake up!!!

At least 1 good news. Gona have home grp in downtown area (most of the time my room) New people frm my school start goign to church with us. Today Li wei, Joo sung, Lili and Strong came. They will also been joining us for home grp hopefully. Although 3 of them do not believe in Jesus, their family are all involved in the ministry. (kinda weird isnt it?) But I trust God will touch them, is just a matter of timing.

Agrh...God, where is my fire....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home