Faith Like A Child

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I yearn for Protection

Friday I just fell over my bike..yes again. I got 1 big bruise at my right shin and 1 on my left knee area. This is not that bad as is my fault. Ii overwork at the gym and my legs just give way, anyway is just a fall..... =P

Today, I was so closed to getting hit by the red swinging door of a CRV that suddenly slam open. The big fat lady who is getting out of the car, just scream "wooorrr~!" as i dodge to my left and swish pass the door. I then head on to KFC to buy some food as i am cravign for some unhealthy meal. After buying the takeaway, I put back my headphone and realise my player's batt have gone flat, so well, i pack my earphone back to my bag and cycle home.

I am cycling on the right side of the road and coming to an junction. A black car speed from my left side and swerve to the right into the road cutting my path. He is goign so fast that tires screech when he turn. I was just maybe a feet away from that black car as he turn right in front of me. If i have not slow down when hearing the acceleration of that idiot car on my left, I wouldn't be sitting in my room typing this. I would have been knock down. Thank God, my player's batt went flat and i couldnt listen to music as i cycle, as i wouldnt have heard the car speed up by my side. A driver at the junction couldnt believe his eyes, shook his head and gave a disgusted look at the driver as he drove pass him. He then look at me and shake his head and i shake my head back at him too, heaving a sigh of relief and anger.

Another day of "adventure". Life is so exciting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky. hur

always,
selene

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home