Faith Like A Child

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Fun fun fun~!

Had a great weekend and a wonderful monday~

Saturday, I was playing beach volleyball again..oh finally! The amazing thing is, my wrist doesn't hurt anymore! Wow....I still thought it will as after last tuesday badminton, is kind of aching. Saturday it was perfectly fine as though it have never hurt before. Praise God my healer! Even though only half of the people turn up for sentosa, we had great fun getting burn and hitting the ball eh! The rest turn up for Dinner @ crystal jade and Ben & jerry's after that...yummylicious... Oh thank you Sotong for organising it and your lovely speech which stunned me.. "Who is the 2nd most importatnt person who never go??" basket you....ahahha...... anyhow say....

Sunday, I went to visit Oreo. Oh my dear puppy! Haha..he lost weight...now so fit due to the daily walk in the park near his new home! The happiest thing is he and the other 2 dogs (jingle and chewy) are getting along really well! Jingle, the other jack russell is terrfied of strangers and have gave me a bite before when i 1st met her. This time round, when we were at the park she jump onto the bench and sat with me and even let me carry her and pat her! Is amazing! Is only the 3rd time i met her and she no longer fear me. I suspect Oreo must have told her about me...heee...hey, Dog speaks to each other ok... Don't doubt that. Yes, Oreo still remembers me but he knows he have a new home and is having a great time with his new friends. :)

Monday, is mustafa again! Nice indian food we had. Masala Tea, Prata, Dosai! We had a great time shopping there too. So many things! So cheap! I bought a pair of very comfortable shoes at only...... *drum rolls* $10.50!! And oh, we went to look at Buff again. Trixy show me a lizard print one! Ah damn! How can i resist!! I bought another Buff. Haha...but i really like it~ I got a thing for reptiles. They are cutE! Is grey, something more tone down. Hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home