Faith Like A Child

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Nightmare

I woke up startled at 5+am. I had a nightmare, quite a scary one. I hates it when is about spirites, viampires and demons.I forgot what is it about actually, I only remember we were taking photos where there is a mirror behind us. Then when we look at the photo, there is 2 children standing at the mirror...YEEEK!!! 0K, That's when i woke up. Brrr...I wonder if I had too much last night. I only ate the Seafood Tom yam glass noodle i cooked. Yummy~~

Today i went to Gym after my 10.30am class. Ate the ham sandwich i prepared for lunch as i walk back to the library from gym. End up, I went to eat ice cream opposite the library because i am still hungry. Went to Kroger after class in library. Ahhh... $3.50 for 16 pieces of fried chicken. Such a good deal! I bought them, bring over to Kat & Don and gave them some. Hahaha...ends up i still got 11 pieces. -_-" Just now I ate 2 with salad. I think it can last me for a week.

Oh Oh...I got back my 1st english essay...Fwah..got a B+! Praise God lar...Not bad man...hee...I prayed for a B, Got gave me a B+. Next round i gona pray A...so I can get A+...hur hur... ^o^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home