Faith Like A Child

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Too many times a day

I don't like the sound of sirens. I realise it just send an uneasy feeling to me whenever i hears it. In Savannah, I can hear like at least 3 times a day. Not sure if is an ambulance, police or fire engines. All of them just ain't a good sign. At night when i sleep, i can hear sirens running pass my place. Often in English class, I will hear it too. My professor will get so pissed when the sound of siren run pass our buildings. Especially if it goes on for around 5 mins and then came round again. Got once she even says, "Maybe someone got an heart attack..." Thoughts will always run through my mind...Did someone really got an heart attack? Someone got shot again? Some fire is been set off...

Most probably is because here is a place of high crime rate.. I think it was just yesterday. 2 SCAD students got kipnapped at gun point and was force to go to an ATM to draw out $. 1 of them got set free, but the girlfriend still been held hostage. Thank God within hours the police found the suspect and rescue the girl. Dear Lord, what is the world coming to....Is so true we are living in the end times, people are getting desperate and losing their mind. If they know Jesus will all things change? Will they not kill, rob or harm people? I got headaches when i think of such big issues. Many times i am blinded by how big a problem is, and forgot our heavenly father is in control. Lord, open my eyes.... o_O
If my heart has grown cold,
There Your love will unfold;
As You open my eyes to the work of Your hand.
When I’m blind to my way,
There Your Spirit will pray;
As You open my eyes to the work of Your hand.
Oceans will part; nations come
At the whisper of Your call.
Hope will rise; glory shown.
In my life, Your will be done.
The world is so big and I am so small...but a prayer will move God's hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home