Faith Like A Child

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Missing

Dwayne just show me the blog for this year Calvary christmas production. http://www.thegreatchristmasescapade.blogspot.com/

It makes me misses everyone and the times back in church so much. Especially the time of rehearsals, practising your own parts and then towards the end seeing all being piece together. The late nights and makan time. The laughters and frustrations... The smiles on everyone faces. The people in orchard...the feeling on the stage.

It then leads me to missing others... Angela told me how much she miss me last night. I definelty misses her company too..I misses Fab 4. I wonder that Trixy been doing...We always misses each other in MSN. Syndy is busy with her training with all other babes(so she called them). I wonder how's divinia and audrey mugging. O's is starting 2nd Nov. Not sure about A's but think should be around same time. HOw's nelson wedding? Stella still eating and eating? I misses alison and her stylo dressing, never failed to stun me. FAith and mark...and the little one coming out soon. Lester, jonathon and kiat...dono y i link them together..ahah..but they just came out as a group in my mind. The 3 musketeers? ahaha...Kaiping and the rest of the trekking gang...must be still conquering mountains after mountains. I miss trekking. My badminton kakis..all busy with work. My family...I saw my brother's wedidng photo. Makes me tear...I think is happiness, There were tough times between us, 3 yrs of hating him, but Christ set free. I am happy for him.

I realise I don't misses singapore the country, but the people living in there... Misses all of you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home