Faith Like A Child

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Brrr...

Yesterday and today is the coldest days i had while in Savannah. I believe it should be around 15degree. The wind is so cold! When I cycle my legs are numb from the piercing wind. Brrr...Don't really like it man. I hope tomorrow morning wont be that cold. The night before i was rushing my work till i didnt catch a wink. Last night i crept under the new comfortor i bought at walmart on sunday. On Sale! $30 USD for the full set. I was just trying if it was really comfy and warm.... I remembered it was around 9.30pm....i lay down my head on my pillow....n i ....zzzzzzzzzzz till this morning 9am. I am so tired! haha...n is proven the comforter damn shiok ar!!

K..here are some scary picture of me...BOO!










PS: updated some picture.... http://joyzhang.multiply.com/photos/album/9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home