Faith Like A Child

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The dream I wish to stay in...

It was 830am when my alarm rang. I slap it and fell back to sleep again.......

My dream......

I was in a room, i can't really remember who is there at 1st, but i know all my church friends are there. there, is a table full of chocolate..oooo...my favourites~ I was eating and passing some to other. It was like party...we were all waiting for the worship to start. I remember seeing the worship leader is wearing a name tag. The name tag is not her name, but it says something like " We worship God..." something like that.

Then people start appearing... I know lester is there siting on the couch..his quiet ususal self...ahha... Kutu is there with his Gf and he is talking like Wenjie!! HAhaaha...it was very funny... Jon Poh and Stella appear, Don't ask me why they appear together. Lol... Jon start talking talking...lol.. Then we were all standing there, chatting...eating drinking...

The music starts, I turn to see the sreen, is my favourite Hillsong.

I woke up, knowing I have to wake up for school..I wish i could stay in there more...I was having fun! I think i miss friends and church back in singapore too much....or maybe is the chat with divinia that trigger the dream. Lol....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home