Faith Like A Child

Friday, February 09, 2007

Have been Busy, will be busy...

It have been busy busy busy time for me ever since i started working. For those who still don't know, I am now working at the school gym. Mon-thurs 4pm-8pm. (As if you all can come find me...ahhaa) Great place where cute guys, beautiful girls hang out. I am just workng at the front desk, not some personal trainer...hahaa...but i do work out after my shift. I sure need to burn off those ben and jerrys and soft baked cookies conquering my oh so weak body.

I am now just seeking some time to just blog here before i start my day of life drawing. Yup..looking at nude men and women for the rest today. Just some updates in point form ( i am too tired to form proper sentence )

1) I got only 78 for my previous Art history :(
2) There is another test on Monday :(
3) I got 20 gesture, 2 feet, 1 potrait, 1 torso+head and 2 graphite drawings to be done today :)
4) I sign up and pay USD75 for a 3 week animation competition that will start on 23rd Feb :)
5) Registering to student volunteer at Siggraph 2007 conference in San deigo. Hope i can be selected to go there. :)
6) I think Spring is here! Is not so cold anymore! :)
7) I hope to get my car license around march! :)
8) I been listening to Pastor Prince Sermon to make up for missing Home group :)
9) Skipping church this sunday to study for my history Test. :(
10) I foreseee at the end of Feb i will be so busy i need not sleep but I am so so excited over it!! :)

Praise the Lord I got more :) ...hahaha......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home